This is a brief overview based on the recent debate on the German [ox]-list regarding the so called school of Free Economy (founded by Silvio Gesell), the Worth Critique (actually represented by the Krisis Group and the Exit Group) and the original Critique of the Political Economy exposed by Karl Marx.
Here goes a first concept (topics are in the order they appeared on the list):
- are human beings "bad" by nature? (vs. zoon politicon, Aristoteles)
- Elmar Altvaters critique on Gesell and a critique on Altvater
- Free Economy: A brief overview (should be a proper article)
- "Non-Capitalist Enclaves" inside capitalism and capitalist subsumtion
- Worth Critique: A brief overview (could be a proper article, too)
- Exchange Rings: The Argentine experience
- Alternatives to capitalism: Which way to go?
- "Correct" terminology (money, society, labour, worth...)
- Crtique on Gesell: "We cannot talk about money without talking about capitalism as a whole." -- crop yield (Bodenrente), land reform etc.
- Market and capitalism: Can there be one (the market) without the other?
- Are there "responsibles"? (Structural Antisemitism, Ethics...)
What is what (German)
to be translated...